owl-o-ween Deviled Eggs.
You can cook owl-o-ween Deviled Eggs using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of owl-o-ween Deviled Eggs
- It’s 1 of (makes 2 dozen).
- Prepare 1 dozen of large eggs hard boiled and cooled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of paprika for garnish ( optional).
- Prepare 1 can of or jar of large black olives.
- It’s 3 of baby carrots.
- You need 24 small of baby spinach leaves…i used ordinary sized spinach and just used smallest leaves.
owl-o-ween Deviled Eggs step by step
- prepare eggs by slicing in half lengthways and scooping yolks into a medium bowl. to the yolks add mayonaise, vinegar , mustard and salt. whip until smooth. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the filling to use later in the recipe. Arrange whites on a plate and scoop or pipe yolk filling into each white. You can use a pastry bag fitted with a star tip or a ziplock bag with the tip snipped. Garnish with a shake of paprika if desired..
- Prepare the spinach leaves by cutting them in half with kitchen shears (48 halves) slice olives into rings for eyes (48) Use the thinner ends to cut tiny "pupils" (48) cut baby carrots in half lengthwise then cut into small triangles for the "beaks" (24).
- Assemble, place the spinach wings first, Next, add the olive ring eyes. then add the beak. put the reserved yolk mixture into a small plastic bag or piping bag. snip a small portion for the tip of the bag. fill the centre of the olive rings with the piped yolk. Last, place the black olive "pupils" in place.