an eye for an eye red velvet cupcakes. I love your recipes and visit your site first when. Ha – apparently, my friends and I cannot. 🙂 I ended up making two batches of red velvet cupcakes to take to a People's eyes always seem to light up whenever the hear the words "red velvet". And then for those like me, hearing anything having to do with "cream.
I developed this gluten free red velvet cupcake recipe last summer when I was running my gluten-free baking company, and then I never actually baked it to sell at the market. You'll love my moist and fluffy red velvet cupcakes topped with a big dollop of cream cheese frosting! They're beyond delicious and so easy to make! You can have an eye for an eye red velvet cupcakes using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of an eye for an eye red velvet cupcakes
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red food colouring.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 of frosting.
My red velvet cake recipe is one of the most popular recipes on this blog. Great for a cake, not so good for cupcakes baked in paper liners. It could have been a user error since I know so many of you guys have raved about how good of a cupcake that batter makes. Red Velvet Cupcakes are one of those delicious treats that I'm pretty sure no one can turn down.
an eye for an eye red velvet cupcakes step by step
- preheat oven to 350℉.
- sift and mix all dry ingredients, set aside.
- cream butter and the sugars till it's light and fluffy.
- add eggs, vanilla and red food colouring to butter mixture and mix till it's smooth.
- add vinegar to milk, stir.
- 3 parts dry ingredients, 2 parts milk mixture, alternatively add into the wet ingredients.
- scoop and bake @ 350℉ for 18-20 mins, check @ 15.
- let cool completely.
- frost by holding piping bag straight on to achieve the eye look, decor with cutout fondant, enjoy the BOO!.
I'm not sure if it's the rich red texture but they always seem to look so moist and delectable and, if they are at my house, they don't stick around for long. Super moist red velvet cupcakes with a tangy chocolate cream cheese frosting! The Best Red Velvet Cupcake Recipe with Cream Cheese Frosting. All of the tips and tricks for making perfect red velvet cupcakes every single time! It's Christmas Eve and I am trying to sneak in one last post on Modern Honey and it has to be perfect red velvet cupcakes.