Simple and Soft Kabocha Squash Halloween Cookies.
You can cook Simple and Soft Kabocha Squash Halloween Cookies using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple and Soft Kabocha Squash Halloween Cookies
- It’s 30 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need 30 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 70 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of Kabocha squash.
- Prepare 1 of amount needed to decorate cookies Kabocha seeds.
Simple and Soft Kabocha Squash Halloween Cookies step by step
- Remove the skin and pith of the kabocha, cook in a microwave until tender, mash to a paste-like consistency, then chill in the refrigerator..
- Blend the sugar into the butter (brought to room temperature in advance)..
- Add the kabocha paste from Step 1, sift in the cake flour, and fold in without kneading..
- If still dry after mixing in Step 3, add milk; if too soft, add more flour..
- Form the dough into a ball, wrap in saran wrap, then let sit in the refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Shape each cookie into 13 to 15 g balls, make an indentation in the center, draw lines on the sides with a toothpick, and decorate with a seed..
- Bake for 16 to 20 minutes at 360°F/180°C until a nice golden brown..