Halloween Kabocha Cheesecake.
You can cook Halloween Kabocha Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Halloween Kabocha Cheesecake
- You need 320 grams of Kabocha squash.
- It’s 250 grams of ●Cream cheese.
- It’s 2 of ●Egg (medium).
- It’s 200 ml of ●Heavy cream.
- It’s 120 grams of ●Granulated sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ●Cake flour.
- It’s 100 grams of Oreo cookies.
Halloween Kabocha Cheesecake step by step
- Prep the kabocha: – remove the skin of kabocha squash and dice. Put into a heatproof container, cover with plastic wrap, and use a 600w microwave to heat for 4 to 6 minutes. If a skewer comes out clean, this is fine even if it hasn't completely softened..
- Pre-heat your oven to 360°F/180°C. Crush Oreo cookies (with the cream still intact) and spread them on a baking pan..
- Blend the ingredients marked with ● together with the kabocha from step 1 until creamy..
- Spread the mixture from step 3 on top of the pan from step 2. Bake at 360°F/180°C (middle or lower level) for 40 to 45 minutes..
- Once cooled, cut into bars. Wrap them in cute wrapping paper like candy and you're done! ★.