Halloween Finger Sandwiches. Part of the series: Fall Entertaining: Snacks & Drinks. Made for the Halloween Today show , these would be good anytime! You can also tuck the carrots inside two slices of bread, so they stick out both ends of the sandwich.
I love how simple and somewhat healthy these creepy sandwiches are. As creepy as these finger sandwiches are, they're perfect for Halloween parties! But nobody will run away from their golden-brown, melty deliciousness. You can have Halloween Finger Sandwiches using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Halloween Finger Sandwiches
- Prepare 8 slice of pumpernickel bread.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pimento-stuffed olives.
The easy finger sandwiches will impress any crowd. Find more tea sandwich recipes here. These dainty finger sandwich recipes will impress all your guests. These Halloween finger foods and light bites will get everyone ready for the Halloween activities you Kids and adults alike will love these bat-shaped peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
Halloween Finger Sandwiches step by step
- Spread 1 oz cream cheese on 4 of the slices of pumpernickel..
- Chop olives and divide evenly, spreading over top of the 4 cream cheese-topped slices..
- Top 4 sandwiches with remaining slices of pumpernickel bread. Using a knife or large cookie cutter, cut each into a pumpkin shape..
- Slice 4 pimento-stuffed olives in half and use small dabs of cream cheese to attach them to the sandwiches to make eyes..
- VARIATION: Following directions above, make pumpkin-shaped peanut butter & jelly sandwiches. Use dots of peanut butter to attach raisins for eyes and mouth..
You simply. – Finger sandwiches from Family.go.com Another simple recipe! – Halloween chicken fingers from Savvy Mom. – Learn how to make sausage finger with Retox Halloween breakfast? Hosting a Halloween party this year? These spooky finger foods are the perfect way for your guests to partake in Make your next ghostly get together a frightful affair with these Halloween finger foods.. Caprese Finger Food, Cauliflower Finger Foods, Halloween Ice Cream Sandwich Hot Fudge CakeHugsand Cookies xoxo. sandwiches, OREO® Cookies, fudge. These creative Halloween appetizers — from meatball mummies to spider cheese balls — will totally wow all the ghosts Spot a tray of these Halloween finger foods at a party and it'll be love at first bite.