You can cook Oreo Truffles using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo Truffles
- You need 1 packages of Double Stuffed Oreos.
- You need 1 packages of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 packages of White Melting Chocolate.
- Prepare 1 cup of Dark Melting Chocolate (optional).
Oreo Truffles step by step
- Put all Oreos into a zip lock bag and crush them until they're in small chunks..
- Mix cream cheese (at room temperature) with crumbled Oreos in a mixing bowl using your hands..
- Roll mixture into 1-inch balls and place onto a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil..
- Put sheet of Oreo balls into freezer for 10 minutes..
- Warm up while melting chocolate as per the directions on the package..
- Cover each ball with the white chocolate, reheating the chocolate as needed..
- Drizzle melted dark chocolate over hardened balls with a fork for decoration..
- Keep Oreo balls in refrigerator when not serving..