Warm Sweet & Spicy Scallop Salad.
You can cook Warm Sweet & Spicy Scallop Salad using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Warm Sweet & Spicy Scallop Salad
- You need 1 of scallops.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped pineapple.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped strawberry.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of chopped cilantro.
- You need 1/3 cup of sliced cabbage.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of mesquit seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of course ground black pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of rosemary seasoning.
- You need 1 of romaine lettuce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ancho powder.
- Prepare of garnish.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of pepitas "pumpkin seeds".
- Prepare 1 of limes.
Warm Sweet & Spicy Scallop Salad step by step
- heat olive oil in pan..season scallops well with all seasonings.add seadoned scallops to hot pan cook through, about 8minutes or so. set aside let cool. in same pan add in chopped fruit, onion, cilantro. your just giving a quick warm up about 3minutes set aside..
- now arrange your salad as desired. I poured any liquids left over on top of lettuce. add scallops fruit & cabbage garnish with pepitas, we just drizzled with olive oil and splash of lime for dressing.Enjoy…
- this salad is meant to be served warm not hot.serve immediately the lettuce will wilt if you wait to long to serve..