Sweet Creamy Pumpkin Dip.
You can cook Sweet Creamy Pumpkin Dip using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Creamy Pumpkin Dip
- Prepare 1 can of pure packed pumkin (15oz).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 2 cup of sifted powdered sugar.
- It’s 16 oz of cream cheese, softened.
Sweet Creamy Pumpkin Dip instructions
- with a hand mixer. beat all ingredients starting on low. carefully so u don't blow powdered sugar everywhere…
- chill for one hour before serving..
- serving suggestions: vanilla wafers, pumpkin cookies, graham crackers,gingerrsnap cookies,fresh apples.. spread on bagels, toast, pancakes.. possibilities are endless…
- holllow out a small squash or pumkin and scoop dip into it to use as a festive serving bowl…