Vickys Halloween Savoury Severed Fingers, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Halloween Savoury Severed Fingers, GF DF EF SF NF using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Halloween Savoury Severed Fingers, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 1 of hotdog sausage and safe bun per person.
- It’s of tomato sauce / ketchup for blood and other condiments of choice.
- You need of some flaked almonds or a fingernail shape cut from veg of your choice – onion is good.
Vickys Halloween Savoury Severed Fingers, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Use a knife to nick the 'knuckles' of the hotdog fingers, 3 strokes in the middle then 3 near one of the ends.
- Heat the hotdogs as the instructions say (usually simmer in the brine for a minute or two or microwave for a minute) to open up the slashes you just made and warm the buns.
- Add any other condiments such as mustard, ketchup or fried onions etc before you put the sausage in so its not buried beneath toppings.
- At one end place a dollop of ketchup where the finger has been severed.
- At the other make a yucky fingernail out of a sliced almond, stuck on with sauce or just cut a slice from the hotdog itself and stick it back on the opposite way so the inside is facing out. I used fried onion here.
- Serve as severed fingers! Or 'Finger Rolls'!.
- FYI Tesco 10pk chilled hotdog sausages are pure pork in pork casings. Use my white quick bread recipe for your own free-from finger rolls. One dough will make 4 – 6 rolls.