Mandys cauliflower soup. My most sincere condolences to you and your family. It's so good I made the soup first because it reheats the best and then I didn't want to cook anymore because why. For the cauliflower soup, heat the oil in a deep, heavy-based pan over a medium heat.
Creamy cauliflower soup usually has cream as an ingredient, but not this one. The garnish is what really makes this soup a winner. Brown butter, caramelized cauliflower florets and sherry vinegar. You can cook Mandys cauliflower soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mandys cauliflower soup
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 large of cauliflower.
- It’s 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 3 stick of celery chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of mushrooms chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fresh nutmeg.
- It’s 250 ml of milk.
- You need 1 pints of hot vegtable stock.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried mixed herbs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch (optional).
- It’s 2 tbsp of cold water(optional).
This Creamy Cauliflower Soup recipe is made with healthier ingredients, it's quick and easy to make, and it is so comforting and tasty! This cauliflower soup recipe is vegan and full of cozy spices like ginger and turmeric. It's a healthy soup that's easy and delicious. The idea of healthy eating and healthy cooking is fun, right?
Mandys cauliflower soup step by step
- In a large pot add 2 tablespoons of oil, heat slightly, then add onions, celery, mushroom, garlic, bay leaves and mixed herbs. Saute for 5 minutes..
- Add cauliflower, nutmeg, hot stock and milk bring to a gentle boil, taking care it doesn't boil over and curdle, then simmer for 20 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Once cooked remove bay leaves and blend into a smooth soup (if u want it to be thicker add a paste of 2 tablespoons of water with 2 tablespoons of cornstarch add to the boiling soup and cook for 2-3 minutes), checking for seasoning add salt and pepper. If needed top with chopped parsley and serve with some crusty breadrolls. enjoy.
Blend soup until smooth, then serve with an extra drizzle of. Loaded Cauliflower Soup from Delish.com is the healthier version of a loaded potato soup that you need. Roasting the cauliflower takes this soup to the next level. Preheat medium size pot on medium heat and swirl. This Creamy Cauliflower Soup is a perfect lunch on a cold day!