Antioxident Energy Bar.
You can cook Antioxident Energy Bar using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Antioxident Energy Bar
- It’s 10 of dates.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pumpkin seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of melon seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flax seeds.
- You need 1 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried/fresh rose petals.
- You need 1/2 cup of almonds.
- You need 1/4 cup of peanuts.
- You need 1 tbsp of pistachios.
- Prepare 6 of cashews.
- You need 1/2 cup of jaggery.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
Antioxident Energy Bar instructions
- Dry roast oats in a pan for 2 minutes on low flame.Take out and keep aside..
- Add all the ingredients to the pan(exept jaggery,dates and honey).Dry roast on low flame for 2 minutes.Take out and keep aside..
- Put jaggery to the pan and add 1tbsp water.Heat till jaggery melts.Donot over cook..
- Add sliced dates,oats and seeds.Mix well.Add honey,mix..
- Transfer it into a greased tray or on foil paper/parchment paper..
- Spread evenly,forming a 1"thick sheet.Keep in fridge for 30 minutes to set..
- After 30 minutes take out,put on a board/plate.Cut into bars..
- Fold the bars into butter paper.Can be store in fridge upto 1 month.Energy bars are ready to be served..