EASY pumpkin cheesecake pie. This phenomenal Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake has a thick layer of cheesecake, topped with a layer of spiced pumpkin cheesecake, all wrapped in a graham cracker crust! It's an easy yet fancy looking twist on the classic Thanksgiving pumpkin pie. This easy pumpkin pie cheesecake packs all the yummy flavors of both worlds.
My mother made this once, many years ago and I have been making them ever since. This delicious cheesecake tastes very close to pumpkin pie with a whipped topping; my family absolutely loves this around the holidays! It's funny how I hated pumpkin-flavored stuff as a kid but now I'm totally obsessed with all things pumpkin. You can have EASY pumpkin cheesecake pie using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of EASY pumpkin cheesecake pie
- It’s 1 cup of pumpkin pie filling or pumpkin purée.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 8 ounce of block room temp cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of store bought refrigerated pie crust.
This pumpkin pie cheesecake recipe creates on creamy, smooth, decadent, sinful cheesecake. It packs all the flavors of old fashioned pumpkin pie with that. These easy pumpkin pie recipes are perfect for Thanksgiving. You'll find pies with classic Although all Thanksgiving pies are delicious, only pumpkin pies have that rich, velvety texture that deliciously You might also love a batch of pumpkin cookies, a pumpkin cheesecake, or a pumpkin cake.
EASY pumpkin cheesecake pie step by step
- Heat oven to 350. Unroll your pie crust and press into a pie pan pinching the edges..
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and pour into crust. Bake 55 minutes or until set. Cover your edges of the crust with strips of aluminum foil midway through baking to avoid them burning..
This creamy Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie is made in a blender for maximum ease. What are carrageenans and why are we putting them in pie? Carrageenans are stabilizers derived from edible seaweed. They're commonly found in desserts, pâtés, toothpaste, and vegetarian imitation meats. This easy pumpkin cheesecake recipe with a graham cracker crust and pumpkin spice will become your new favorite go-to dessert this fall.