Booger Dip. Boogers — the dried, crusty pieces of mucus in the nose — are actually very beneficial. They protect your airways from dirt, viruses, and other unwanted things that float in when you breathe. Nose boogers can feel uncomfortable and irritating, potentially leading a person to pick their nose.
Ingredients of Booger Dip
- You need of Regular Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Onion Soup Mix.
- Prepare of Food Coloring(Red, Green).
- It’s of (Optional) Fake eyeballs for decoration.
The Booger Dance (Cherokee: tsu'nigadu'li, "many persons' faces covered over") is a traditional dance of the Cherokee tribe, performed with ritual masks. An annoying person that you can't get away from. Much like a booger, this person is very annoying and the only way to get rid of them is by wiping them off to someone else. DipJar is changing the game of fundraising by engaging donors and creating more giving moments for our customers and their causes.
Booger Dip step by step
- In a medium bowl mix the sour cream and onion soup mix..
- Add the green food coloring until dip is a nice light green color..
- Add 2-3 drops of red food dye and stir lightly to create red streaks within dip..
- (As a form of decoration you can squeeze 2 drops of red and 2 drops of green food coloring to the top of the dip and swirl with a fork or toothpick).
- Chill for at least 2-3 hours before serving..
- OPTIONAL: Before serving place fake eyeballs in the center..
Our integrated platform, apps & connected devices engage donors. Does physically taking boogers out of your nose, putting them in your mouth and swallowing boost your immune system? The short answer is probably not. Definitions include: a solid piece of nasal mucus. sugar booger. Definitions include: dried semen in the nose.